- Read these instructions carefully before use and retain this document for future reference.
- Use in dry locations only. Indoor use only. Do not clean with excessive water or any chemicals.
- Install away from drafts.
- Do not expose to temperatures outside this range: 0ºc – 45ºc
- Do not install in direct sunlight.
- Use only included cable.
- Use only included power supply.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the product for any reason. If you have an issue, contact the manufacturer.
- Proper disposal – Do not dispose of this product with domestic waste, please check with local authorities or the manufacturer for proper disposal.
- For decoration only. This is not a toy. Supervise children at all times when they are near any electrical appliance.
Installation must be done by a licensed electrician, and they must follow the installation instructions.
There is a touch-sensitive button shaped like a circle on the cap. Touch and hold the button. Release to set brightness at desired level. The light will remember the last used brightness setting.
Care and cleaning
Ensure that the light has had time to cool down (30 minutes minimum). Wipe with a slightly damp lint-free cloth – for example a lens cloth or microfibre cloth. Do not use excessive water or any chemicals or cleaning products.
Store in a temperate, dry place.
Disposal and recycling
We have designed Light Soy to be reusable and possible to refurbish. If you no longer want or need your product, please contact us to see if you are eligible for our recollection program.
We have tried to make every part of Light Soy recyclable. However, this does not always mean it can be recycled with your normal household or business recycling.
Please check with local authorities before disposing of this product.
The packaging contains no plastic and is recyclable or compostable. Please follow all local instructions for recycling or composting.
If your Light Soy came in plastic wrap, packing tape or a plastic bag, please take it to your nearest soft plastics recycler.