- Read these instructions carefully before use and retain this document for future reference.
- Use in dry locations only. Indoor use only. Do not clean with excessive water or any chemicals.
- Always place on a stable, level surface. Always use the base.
- When carrying, use both hands and hold both the base and lamp.
- Do not expose to temperatures outside this range: 0ºc – 45ºc
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.
- Use only the provided charging cable. If the charging cable is damaged, contact your retailer.
- Use only a 5V – 1A power adaptor. If you are unsure about an adaptor, do not use it.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the product for any reason. If you have an issue, contact the manufacturer.
- Proper disposal – Do not dispose of this product with domestic waste, please check with local authorities or the manufacturer for proper disposal.
- For decoration only. This is not a toy. Supervise children at all times when they are near any electrical appliance.
Place the base on a stable, level surface. Place the lamp in the base.
Charge the battery for at least 2 hours before first use.
Turn on and off
There is a touch-sensitive button shaped like a circle on the cap. Tap the button once to turn on. Tap the button again to turn off
Brightness / Dimming
To adjust the brightness (dimming), touch and hold the button. Release to set brightness at desired level. The light will remember the last used brightness setting.
You will need to supply your own USB power adapter. Use only a 5V–1A adaptor (we recommend an old phone charger). If you are unsure about a power adaptor, do not use it.
There is a red light in the cap that indicates if the battery is charging. The red light will be on while the battery is charging.
Look after your battery
It is recommended to charge the battery regularly to prolong life.
Replacing the battery
The battery is not user-replaceable. Contact the manufacturer if you think the battery needs to be replaced.
Care and cleaning
Place the lamp on a stable, level surface away from drafts and out of direct sun. Use indoors away from dampness.
Always carry with two hands – one holding the base, and one holding the tail or body.
To clean, wipe with a slightly damp lint-free cloth – for example a lens cloth or microfibre cloth. Do not use excessive water or any chemicals or cleaning products to clean Light Soy.
Store in a temperate, dry place. It is recommended to charge the battery regularly to prolong life.
Disposal and recycling
We have designed Light Soy to be reusable and possible to refurbish. If you no longer want or need your product, please contact us to see if you are eligible for our recollection program.
We have tried to make every part of Light Soy recyclable. However, this does not always mean it can be recycled with your normal household or business recycling.
Please check with local authorities before disposing of this product.
The packaging contains no plastic and is recyclable or compostable. Please follow all local instructions for recycling or composting.
If your Light Soy came in plastic wrap, plastic tape or a plastic bag, please take it to your nearest soft plastics recycler.