Make a statement
Created as a statement on the disposable soy sauce fish packets used with sushi, the Light Soy Pendant Light is made to be treasured, not trashed. Made from hand-blown glass, etched to a elegant soft finish, and featuring brightness adjustable LED and a canopy inspired by soy sauce, the Pendant Light is sure to make a big impression.
- Hand blown glass
- Brightness-adjustable built-in LED
- Bespoke aluminium canopy
- Universal mains-powered
A qualified electrician is required to install this product according to the installation instructions.
- Light Soy pendant light
- Universal power supply (110V-240V AC)
- Ceiling canopy
- Built-in 3000K LED
- Brightness adjustable during installation
- 110V-240V AC external power supply
- Max power consumption 5W
- Not suitable for use with a dimming circuit
- Borosilicate glass, hand-blown, acid-etched
- Powder-coated aluminium
- Cardboard and bagasse (sugarcane) pulp packaging
- Light: 352mm x 161mm x 88mm
- Canopy: 100mm x 100mm x 40mm
- Power Supply: 77mm x 40mm x 29mm
- Cable: 2 meters, adjustable
- CE, FCC, RCM
- Made in China
- SKU: SPE-101
- Registered design pending #202010315
- Designed by Jeffrey Simpson & Angus Ware
As this is a handmade product, minor imperfections may occur in glass that do not adversely affect function or appearance.
As proud members of 1% for the Planet, one percent of revenue from Light Soy goes to nonprofit organisations protecting the oceans and preventing plastic pollution.
Designed to be treasured, unlike the single-use plastics that inspired it, and made from high quality, durable and recyclable materials like glass, aluminium and ABS. The packaging is made from bagasse sugarcane pulp and cardboard, and is completely plastic-free, biodegradable or recyclable. Our decision to not supply a USB power adaptor encourages re-use of e-waste.