Make a statement.
Ideal as a feature light and, of course, above a sushi bar. The Pendant light features a powder-coated aluminium canopy designed just for Light Soy, and is powered by a universal 110-240v power supply. The cable, canopy and power supply can be customised for commercial orders.
- Hand blown glass
- Brightness-adjustable LED
- Bespoke aluminium canopy
- Universal mains-powered
A licensed electrician is required to install this product according to the installation instructions.
- Light Soy pendant light
- Universal power supply (110V-240V AC)
- Ceiling canopy
- Canopy hardware kit
- Built-in 5W 3000K LED
- 450 lumens maximum output
- Brightness adjustable during installation
- 110V-240V AC external power supply
- Borosilicate glass, hand-blown, acid-etched
- Powder-coated aluminium
- Cardboard and bagasse (sugarcane) pulp packaging
- Light: 352mm x 161mm x 88mm
- Canopy: 100mm x 100mm x 40mm
- Power Supply: 77mm x 40mm x 29mm
- Cable: 2 meters, adjustable
- CE, FCC, RCM
- Made in China
- SKU: SPE-101
- Registered design pending #202010315
- Designed by Jeffrey Simpson & Angus Ware
Minor imperfections may occur in glass that do not adversely affect function or appearance.
As proud members of 1% for the Planet, one percent of revenue from Light Soy goes to nonprofit organisations protecting the oceans and preventing plastic pollution.
Designed to be treasured, unlike the single-use plastics that inspired it, and made from recyclable materials like glass, aluminium and ABS. Light Soy’s modular design means parts can be repaired, replaced or upgraded as necessary. The packaging is made from bagasse sugarcane pulp and cardboard, and is completely plastic-free, biodegradable or recyclable. Our decision to not supply a USB power adaptor encourages re-use of e-waste.