Beautifully soft, brilliantly versatile.
Portable, with etched lab-quality glass shade and aluminium base. The USB-C rechargeable battery lasts up to 10 hours at average brightness. Fill any space with soft light & set the mood with touch-controlled dimming.
- Hand blown glass
- Touch-control dimmable LED
- Aluminium base
- USB-C recharging
- Lithium ion battery – up to 10 hours at average brightness
- Light Soy table lamp
- Aluminium base
- USB-C cable
You will need a 5V–1A power adapter. We have chosen not to include one to reduce e-waste – many phone chargers are compatible.
- Built-in 5W 3000K LED
- 450 lumens maximum output
- Touch-control dimming
- 5V – 1A power adapter required (not included)
- 2400mAh lithium ion battery
- Maximum brightness: 5 hours
- Half brightness: 10 hours
- Charge time: 3 hours
- Borosilicate glass, hand-blown, acid-etched
- Powder-coated aluminium
- Cardboard and semi-wet press bagasse pulp
- Light: 358mm x 161mm x 88mm
- Base: 178mm x 178mm
- Cable: 1.5 meters
- CE, FCC, RCM
- Made in China
- SKU: STA-101
- Registered design pending #202010315
- Designed by Jeffrey Simpson & Angus Ware
Minor imperfections may occur in glass that do not adversely affect function or appearance.
As proud members of 1% for the Planet, one percent of revenue from Light Soy goes to nonprofit organisations protecting the oceans and preventing plastic pollution.
Designed to be treasured, unlike the single-use plastics that inspired it, and made from recyclable materials like glass, aluminium and ABS. Light Soy’s modular design means parts can be repaired, replaced or upgraded as necessary. The packaging is made from bagasse sugarcane pulp and cardboard, and is completely plastic-free, biodegradable or recyclable. Our decision to not supply a USB power adaptor encourages re-use of e-waste.