Portable, rechargeable, beautiful
Created as a statement on the disposable soy fish packets used with sushi, the Light Soy Table Lamp is designed to be treasured, not trashed. Made from hand-blown glass, etched to an elegant soft finish, and featuring a touch-control dimmable LED, USB-C rechargeable battery and an aluminium base, the portable sushi fish lamp will fill any space with magical soft light.
- Hand blown glass
- Touch-control dimmable LED
- Aluminium base
- USB-C recharging
- Lithium ion battery – up to 10 hours at average brightness
- Light Soy table lamp
- Aluminium base
- USB-C cable
You will need a 5V–1A power adapter. We have chosen not to include one to reduce e-waste – many phone chargers are compatible.
- Built-in 3000K LED
- Touch-control dimming
- 5V – 1A power adapter required (not included)
- 2400mAh lithium ion battery
- Maximum brightness: 5 hours
- Half brightness: 10 hours
- Charge time: 3 hours
- Borosilicate glass, hand-blown, acid-etched
- Powder-coated aluminium
- Cardboard and semi-wet press bagasse pulp
- Light: 358mm x 161mm x 88mm
- Base: 178mm diameter
- Cable: 1.5 meters
- CE, FCC, RCM
- Made in China
- SKU: STA-101
- Registered design pending #202010315
- Designed by Jeffrey Simpson & Angus Ware
As this is a handmade product, minor imperfections may occur in glass that do not adversely affect function or appearance.
As proud members of 1% for the Planet, one percent of revenue from Light Soy goes to nonprofit organisations protecting the oceans and preventing plastic pollution.
Designed to be treasured, unlike the single-use plastics that inspired it, and made from high quality, durable and recyclable materials like glass, aluminium and ABS. The packaging is made from bagasse sugarcane pulp and cardboard, and is completely plastic-free, biodegradable or recyclable. Our decision to not supply a USB power adaptor encourages re-use of e-waste.